Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Memories...


Memories come from the moments that we built…
Sometimes the memories are too strong for us to forget….
The moments of sharing laugh, smile, cry…
Even for a second, minutes, hour….the memories can crossed our mind…
Sadness, happiness can come and go…
Who we are to change the situation…we just can plan, but Allah will decide…
We just can pray, that we can make the new memories…for my, our happiness…
All the promises sometime just a word…
But we know than action is louder than word…..
Hope the new situation comes with the reasons, make me stronger…
And repair to not repeat my mistakes….
Mistake just can hurt other people…
That’s are memories,
Memories can me smile,
Memories can make promises,
Memories can make us to do mistake…

But for me..memories cannot be delete…
It is priceless…..sometime it come and go but it will never come back……

Just a word..



faidznoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment